District 100 Learning Software Links:
- A collection of authentic books that are marketed by Scholastic. They are provided on the digital platform in both English and Spanish.
Envision Math K-5
(Pearson) - Envision Math is an online math curriculum resources that is created through Pearson.
- This program is utilized in the K-8 level, to support basic math and fact practice and to individualize practice for students based on the skills that need further development.
- Lexia Reading Core Program provides personalized learning on fundamental literacy skills for students in grades Pre-K to 5.
- Mathletics is a 2nd-8th grade program. In general, students should be “assigned” work by their teacher, then the student does the assigned work and is able to go on “Live Mathletics” where they can compete with friends or students across the globe. During, the competition points are earned (higher in the assigned curricular area than in the Live section) and accumulated during the week. Top schools, classes and individuals are named on the leader board.
- myON is an online resource for enhanced digital text for all D100 students. This platform gives student access to over 4000, authentic, leveled text for use during independent and guided reading.
- This is a student information system used in the classroom for attendance, grades, and other student management functions.
- Students use RazKids to read and listen to books.