18-19 New Kindergarten Students Registration click on the link below to complete the online registration process...
ENGLISH – https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=13286&culture=en
SPANISH – https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=13286&culture=es
18-19 Returning Kindergarten Students Registration click on the link below to complete the online registration process ...
ENGLISH – https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=13285&culture=en
SPANISH – https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=13285&culture=es
To register new and returning students for the current 2017 - 2018 school year please contact your child's home school for information for online access and in person appointment.
Preschool and out of district students will register at...
LaVergne Education Center, 3401 Gunderson Ave.
See below document for more information
If you need to find your home school please see the Boundary Map to the right.
Emerson Elementary School - 795-2322
Freedom Middle School - 795-5800
Heritage Middle School - 749-6110
Hiawatha Elementary School - 795-2327
Irving Elementary School - 795-2334
Komensky Elementary School - 795-2342
Pershing Elementary School - 795-2349
Piper Elementary School - 795-2364
If you are planning to attend a Berwyn South School District 100 school or Early Childhood program for the 2017-2018 school year as a new student click here...
New Student registration click on the link below!
If you are a returning student to Berwyn South School District 100 or Early Childhood program for the 2017-2018 school year click here...
Returning Student Registration link:
All parent/guardians will need to go to their home school to complete the enrollment process by providing:
- Pictured State Id of parent/legal guardian
- Original birth certificate
- Current medical physical and immunization form/preschool and kindergarten aged students will need lead test results as part of the requirement
4 Current proofs of residency are required and will only be accepted from the lists below. These proofs can be uploaded or brought into the school office
1 of the documents below
- Mortgage/homeowners title, property real estate tax bill
- Current lease or rental agreement with landlord signature/contact information
3 of the documents below of the items listed below must be within 30 days of the date of registration:
- Driver's License, State ID, Consular ID (will be accepted only if it's issued within 30 days of registration)
- Utility bill - phone, electric, gas, water, cable/internet
- Homeowner or rental insurance
- Credit card statement with current address
- Paycheck stub with current address
- Loan statements - car, personal, student, etc.with current address
- Post office letter confirming change of address
Fees include $60 for registration and $50 for technology for grades kindergarten through 8th this can be paid in full with a credit card through our registration portal.